The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

You want this fucking forum to work?

Started by Anonymous, April 09, 2015, 08:26:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I've got some advice.  Since I do not charge a fee, my advice is top notch, and without risk!

Anonymous

Anonymous

And Leopardsocks, why would you threaten Munday with the fact that "you all" here have "multiple photos" of him?

You didn't like your photo posted, did you LEO?

Anonymous

Sadly, you and RW cannot control your environment here.  There is FaceBook for you two.  Don't ever think otherwise...

Anonymous

Back to the topic at hand.

Let us examine posts...  What is this?  FaceBook?  This is what Mimi wanted also, and this is what Mimi is getting for her own forum!  Look at it!  You want that?

Stop worrying about shit, and post fresh.  Where is the fresh?

Leo has to make sure he puts me on ignore twice, because RW could'nt ban me.  Keeper has to ban me because RW doesn't like me.  Everyone blocks everyone else, so as to recreate FaceBook?

THIS is FaceBook fail.  Look at it!  Understand it!

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Anonymous

You know what's fucking wrong?  

There's nothing left for anyone to post here!  FaceBook!

You wanted it though!  Where's the magic?  Where's the anonimity?  Where's the fun, when 90% of the posters are cyber-fucking each other via PM?

Renee

Mel calm down. I'm not cyber fucking anyone and neither are most of us. I'm not quite sure what you are so upset about. This forum is simply a group of people who have known each other for years. I'm many cases we have moved beyond the anonymity you are looking for. The days of the unregistered poster throwing shit around like a bunch of apes are gone for this place. If you can't deal with that then move on.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Again.  I am told to "move on" by a poster that virtually contributes nothing, but since said poster is "well established"...

Renee

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"Well, Renee?

You seem to be very perturbed about something that no one cares about. So as I said, if this place bothers you so much, then leave. Regardless of what I do or do not contribute it's as simple as that. It seems to me that you are bitching simply to be a dick.

If I might be so bold but there is a place for misanthropic clowns like you and you know where it is. Unfortunately that place has also finally wised up and you are considered an unnecessary pest there as well.

It doesn't have to be like this, Mel. It's up to you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lucky Number 8"And Leopardsocks, why would you threaten Munday with the fact that "you all" here have "multiple photos" of him?

You didn't like your photo posted, did you LEO?

What the fuck are you babbling about now Mel?

Anonymous

Mel,

You got to admit, Sox knows how to get under the glossy nails of Bruce and the rest of the ladies there. ac_toofunny

RW

You are bang on Renee in your comment about anonymity to the same degree.  We all know personal I FO about each other to some degree and it does breed a level of familiarity.

I don't know why everyone is on about me controlling things.  I don't want to control fuck all.  I am content being a regular poster.  Right now I'm not at home so I'm a busy regular poster.

I do encourage that certain posters be ignored because it works better than banning. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"You are bang on Renee in your comment about anonymity to the same degree.  We all know personal I FO about each other to some degree and it does breed a level of familiarity.

I don't know why everyone is on about me controlling things.  I don't want to control fuck all.  I am content being a regular poster.  Right now I'm not at home so I'm a busy regular poster.

I do encourage that certain posters be ignored because it works better than banning. :)

When you look at those individuals who are making noise about you controlling things, you have to consider the sourse. The only ones worrying about this are part of the VF flying monkeys club.

And even if you were setting yourself up in a position of control, who really gives a fuck? I have always known you to be fair and reasonable as have most people here. This place could do A LOT worse and we know that all too damn well.

Leopardsocks

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"You are bang on Renee in your comment about anonymity to the same degree.  We all know personal I FO about each other to some degree and it does breed a level of familiarity.

When you look at those individuals who are making noise about you controlling things, you have to consider the sourse. The only ones worrying about this are part of the VF flying monkeys club.

And even if you were setting yourself up in a position of control, who really gives a fuck? I have always known you to be fair and reasonable as have most people here. This place could do A LOT worse and we know that all too damn well.

What SHE said!!!

Personally, I could think of no better management structure than Keeper, Romero, and RW working with Fash to make this place as good as it can be.

That's a great team.

Fash, make it so. That group will make your life a lot easier. I know two of them are there already...just add the last one.

BTW...I may not always agree with Romero at an "issue" level, but he's a great mod.